PACIFHAN officially introduced itself to the ESPEN audience at ESPEN Congress in Lisbon in September 2015. PACIFHAN operated its own exhibit in the ESPEN Village were delighted with the encouraging feedback received from the many Congress attendees who visited.
PACIFHAN MISSION STATEMENT
Would you like to join us ?
PACIFHAN query of interest
Following PACIFHAN’s official introduction to the world at ESPEN Congress 2015 in Lisbon, Portugal last September, we are now almost ready and very proud to launch our Home Parenteral & Home Enteral Nutrition Multilingual Dictionary (Dictionary). A list of HPN and HEN medical words have been collated and translated into 6 languages – English (UK & Australasia), English (USA), Czech, Italian, Polish, Swedish. This Dictionary will be available here soon for use by HPN and HEN travellers when communicating with medical staff, should they find themselves needing medical assistance in any countries using these languages.Read more
1. To be a trusted international reference on Home Artificial Nutrition (HAN) from the patient’s perspective
2. To encourage exchange of peer reviewed published medical-scientific related to HAN
3. To assist HAN patients who wish to travel/stay abroad to seek guidance through the member association in the destination country affiliated to the international organisation
4. To organise an Annual General Meeting that will be attended by a representative of each member association
5. Increase awareness of HAN
6. Improve the quality of life of HAN patients